Sr Infrastructure Cloud Architect - Azure/AWS
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
Work for one of the most dynamic health insurance companies in the industry - one who truly values their employees and believes in growing from within!
- The firm was established in Illinois in 1936 and has since become the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- At its core,the firm is about respect—for their members, their community and their organization.They express this respect by re-imagining what’s possible, across all disciplines and at all levels.
- They are a company that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Medical and Dental Insurance; Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care and dependent care); Health/Wellness Rewards programs
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off and option to buy another week of PTO
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center, cafeteria and more
The Role You will Play
- As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services team, this position will be at the forefront of enterprise and systems architecture definition and implementation with a focus on the infrastructure architecture domain for one or more business technology portfolios.
- This position will operate in a complex and diverse architectural landscape and will be accountable for providing Enterprise Architecture support including defining and documenting infrastructure architectural details, business and technology drivers, and solution options.
- Chicago, IL
- Within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park
- Rich in arts, culture and ethnicity
- 10+ years of technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience with business / IT multi-year planning and strategy and translate broader IT capabilities into infrastructure architecture deliverables.
- Exposure to defining and negotiating infrastructure solution options while considering risks, costs, impacts, and business objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork, and ability to mentor others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
Wednesday, October 30, 2019