Recruiting Sales Coordinator
Part-Time (Approx. 20 hrs./ week)
Kalos Consulting is a dynamic engineering and software IT recruiting firm where we work and play hard. We are a 5-year-old company headed by a seasoned director and quickly expanding in our line of work. Kalos is a Greek word that means honorable, noble, or simply good. We hold ourselves accountable to those standards in our recruiting. Kalos Consulting is an energetic and reputable firm while maintaining a fun, relaxed team environment.
So, What Would You Do Here?
As we continue to grow and expand our product offering we are in need of a Quality Sales And Candidate Rep Associate To Join Our Team To Provide Support To The Owner/ President And His Executive Team With a Variety Of Tasks Such As
• Developing structured, purposeful marketing campaigns based on the target audience in the field of Actuaries and Software Development (FileMaker).
• Securing new clients & job orders.
• Data collection & organization followed with outbound communication on behalf of the President.
• Make & schedule phone calls on behalf of our President.
• Use auto-dialer platforms to make higher volumes of calls to various target audiences.
• Keep a pulse on new tools and technology that are coming out to automate as many duties and responsibilities as possible.
• Develop structured, cyclical Email & Linked-In In-mail campaigns
• Strategically outsource and manage work, administrative tasks, and projects.
• Take compiled data and categorize prospective candidates and clients into narrowly defined groups depending on F.I.L.L. (Function, Industry, Location, Level).
• Consistently maintain, clean and organize various CRM & database platforms that we use such as Linked In and Crelate.
• Post positions on job boards and within CRM (Crelate), if applicable.
• Set up automatic alerts/notifications on tools like LinkedIn to keep track of people changing careers and/or moving into new positions.
• Periodically cross-reference scheduled appointments and interaction with candidates and clients to make sure they actually occurred - to avoid anyone “falling through the cracks,” and provide follow-up to move the needle forward as necessary. Your contributions would include:
• Manage company and individual newsfeeds on various social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Strong knowledge and work experience with various common platforms such as: LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter and other job posting/ hiring sites.
• Create project lists on LinkedIn for all viable candidates with “I’m open to new career opportunities” alert and active.
• Build out future recruiter prospect list (can be existing recruiters, individuals in-sales roles, individuals coming from your industry, etc.).
• Create SOPs for everything including logins, search strings, project lists, scripts, step-by-step how to use tools, etc. You would gain broad experience in various aspects of business consulting, communication and recruiting and have the potential to grow and expand your role as we grow.
Who Do You Need to Be?
An ideal Kalos Sales and appointment setter would be someone with outstanding verbal and written communication skills who enjoys being on the phone, making calls and unafraid to manage resistance.
It’s important to be detail-oriented and organization is essential to the success of this role. Effective planning and organization & prioritizing of the daily workload is a crucial component of the job. You must be adaptable, flexible, a team player and an effective problem solver. You should be prepared to work in a self-driven and independent environment. We are looking for someone who embraces high volume calls (cold & warm) and has a strong understanding of modern social media tools.
• College Education preferred but not required
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
• Willingness to make high volumes of cold-calls
Why would you enjoy working here?
- Fun work atmosphere and company culture
- Remote position
- Continued training and career advancement
- Chance to interact with all sorts of people and business'
- Rare exposure to be involved in various sales and marketing aspects
What’s Next? Respond with a full resume and cover letter on why you want to join our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org