Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Itasca, IL
It's time to join a flourishing Commercial Property and Casualty firm and expand your career!
- Together with their parent company, the firm has over 60 years of experience in the commercial finance insurance space.
- They have been recognized by the Chicago Tribune as one of Chicago’s most dynamic and industry leading businesses.
- Like its parent company, this Agency is continuing to grow – doubling their staff and doubling their revenue to written premium over $1M monthly. They are launching new products and implementing a robust marketing & sales plan.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Medical Insurance – option w/a high deductible plan and no employee premium paid
- Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- 401K w/Company contribution
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Center and 2-mile walking path
The Role You will Play
- The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling new and renewal accounts from “warm leads” provided by the parent company.
- This role will identify the Commercial/Business client’s insurance needs, loss exposures (insurable and uninsurable) and work with the customer to develop a risk management plan.
- Working with the Vice President, the Account Executive will take an active role in developing sales objectives.
- This position is based at the Hamilton Lakes Complex in Itasca, Illinois. Itasca is centrally located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, just 26 miles northwest of city.
- Itasca offers a strong sense of community where residents put a high priority on quality of life. With beautiful golf courses, a riverwalk and Caribbean Water Park it is an ideal location for families.
- Just a short drive, you can experience all the amenities Chicago offers including renowned museums, exceptional performing arts, legendary sports, plus some of the best higher education in the country.
- 2+ years in prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling of insurance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- 4-year College Degree required
- Illinois State Insurance Brokers License required
Tuesday, January 28, 2020