Developer Specialist - Workday
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
- Since its establishment in Illinois in 1936, the company has grown to be the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- As an innovative leader in the health insurance industry, the company has pioneered many ways to move the health care system from one based on fee-for-service – or volume – to one that pays for value and quality outcomes.
- The IT team comes to work every day to make a difference and deliver the highest quality and best solutions to their members.This is a team that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
How the Company appreciates You
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off and option to buy another week of PTO
- Pension and 401(k) with company match
- Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- Health and Wellness Rewards programs
- 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafeteria
- Discounted parking or shuttle service
Your Role with the Company
- This role is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications as well as identifying new technologies, trends, and opportunities.
- The Developer specialist will know programming languages and development methodologies / delivery models.
- This position will integrate Workday and contribute to product feature prioritization and technology roadmaps as well as provide maintenance support to applications and support incident escalations.
- Located in the heart of Chicago where you can feel the pulse and energy of the city.
- Chicago is rich in history, arts and cultural diversity.
- The office is within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park.
- Expertise in Workday integration technologies and capabilities.
- Exposure to scripting languages (BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY) and mobile technologies (HP Anywhere / iOS / Android / Java / HTML5).
- Working knowledge of cloud computing technologies (SaaS/IaaS/PaaS).
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years Information Technology experience or 9 years Information Technology experience.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019