Senior Assistant Actuary
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Saint Louis, MO
Join a progressive company in the reinsurance industry that truly values and appreciates their employees!
- Since its establishment over 45 years ago, this company has become a leader in the global life reinsurance industry. They deliver expert solutions in individual life reinsurance, individual living benefits reinsurance, group reinsurance, financial solutions and more.
- The firm was recognized by the Asia Insurance Review as "Life Reinsurer of the Year" at the 2018 Asia Insurance Industry Awards for the second consecutive year.
- The firm was also ranked #97 among 500 companies in the Forbes 2018 Global 2000: World's Best Employers listing.
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Health and welfare insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement benefits
- Education Assistance
- Onsite fitness center and dining options
- Bonus opportunities and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Senior Assistant Actuary, Risk performs ALM and In-Force management analysis for the Risk Management division.
- This position will support production of quarterly ALM reporting, treaty compliance, and completes in-force management reporting for asset-intensive treaties.
- The Senior Assistant Actuary, Risk participates in key unit projects and performs ad hoc requests assigned to the risk management unit.
- In this role, you will gain access to a wealth of opportunity within the company - building a strong team from within is a top priority with this firm.
- This opportunity is based in Saint Louis, Missouri, at the company’s corporate office – an exceptional office space with state-of-the-art fitness center and a variety of onsite dining options.
- Saint Louis offers a culture of innovation and excellence paired with historic and iconic city sights.
- With an affordable cost of living, Saint Louis is a great place to live.
- ASA and 1+ FSA exam
- 4+ years of actuarial experience in life insurance/reinsurance
- CFA/CERA or other asset/risk-based credentials, preferred
- Working knowledge of ALM/risk management
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills partnered with advanced investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Finance, Actuarial Sciences, Statistics or related field
Monday, March 29, 2021