Sr Technology Architect
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Chicago, IL
Sr. Technology Architect
Kalos Consulting, Inc. – Chicago, IL
- The firm was established in Illinois in 1936 and has since become the largest and most experienced health insurance company in the state, providing more than 8.1 million members with comprehensive and affordable health plans.
- At its core,the firm is about respect—for their members, their community and their organization.They express this respect by re-imagining what’s possible, across all disciplines and at all levels.
- They are a company that welcomes great ideas, with the strength to create genuine, meaningful change.
Benefits and Features
- Medical and Dental Insurance; Life, Dependent Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care and dependent care); Health/Wellness Rewards programs
- 10 paid holidays, 15 days of Paid Time Off and option to buy another week of PTO
- Pension and 401(k) with company match; 100% paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafeteria; Free or discounted parking/shuttle plus a transportation reimbursement account
- Chicago, IL
- Within walking distance to restaurants and Millennium Park
- Rich in arts, culture and ethnicity
- As a member of the Enterprise Architecture Services team, this position will be at the forefront of enterprise and systems architecture definition and implementation with a focus on the infrastructure architecture domain for one or more of our business technology portfolios.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/business areas or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of technical experience in multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience with business / IT multi-year planning and strategy and translate broader IT capabilities into infrastructure architecture deliverables.
- Experience defining and negotiating infrastructure solution options while considering risks, costs, impacts, and business objectives.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork, and ability to mentor others.
Thursday, December 27, 2018