Training / Roles Manager
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- Travis AFB, CA
Kalos Consulting, Inc. – Travis AFB, California
- Founded in 1989 in Alexandria, Virginia, this firm is growing and can now be found in seven states across the country.
- The firm is a successful and award-winning high-technology company supporting the defense, IT, and telecommunications industries, as well as numerous government agencies.
- Four-time award winner of the Boeing Performance Excellence Award.
Benefits and Features
- The Employee Benefits Program (EBP) reflects their abiding interest in and commitment to meeting the needs of their diverse workforce and providing financial security for employees and their families.
- Full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Health Savings Account; Personal Healthcare Advocate; Employee Assistance Program; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-term Disability; 401K w/Company Match; Flexible Spending Account; various Financial and Insurance Services (i.e. College Education Savings Plan for employee, spouse, or dependent).
- Paid Time Off-25 days accrued during first year.
- Travis AFB, California.
- Located near San Francisco.
- Great weather year-round.
- Strong economy leading to job growth.
- This position will serve as the focal point for all MHS GENESIS/Dentrix account requests, role assignments, and training.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Medical Information Systems Analysis, Strategic Planning, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, or Healthcare Training Requirements.
- Experience performing requirements analysis, work flow analysis and analyze training requirements.
- Secret Security Clearance required.
Thursday, January 17, 2019