Project Engineer - Construction
Kalos Consulting, Inc.
- San Leandro, CA
- The firm was established over 30 years ago in San Francisco, California.They are a leader in the office space design and furniture fulfillment industry.
- From personalized design service through twenty-four furniture delivery and installation, this team exceeds customer expectations.
- Their customers include corporate, hospitality, entertainment and healthcare companies.
- Their strong teamwork, clear communication, dedicated customer relationships, and a diverse offering of services has made them a leader in this industry.
How The Company Appreciates You
- Competitive salary, Health plans, PTO
- Plus, paid Volunteer Days
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Annual bonuses
Your Role With the Company
- As a key member of Construction, the Project Engineer will combine business management skills with technical engineering experience.
- This position is the liaison between the client, the construction project managers and many sub-contractors to ensure the project runs accurately, safely and smoothly.
- In addition, this role is responsible for all aspects of the construction process and is expected to maintain high standards of quality throughout all phases and scope of work.
- This position is based in San Francisco, California.
- San Francisco is a world-class city in every respect – it’s stunningly beautiful, culturally rich, and simply a unique place to live.
- The area offers exceptional arts and cultural activities, plenty of history and a sense of place, plus a strong commercial and financial core.
- Best of all it has all the education and services anyone could want.
- Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering and 2+ years of related experience.
- Expertise in project management and time-management.
- Working knowledge of construction with the ability to read blueprints and plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels, strong leadership, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Exposure to construction software.
Monday, September 30, 2019