- Garner, NC
Kelaca is looking for a Financial Analyst for our client partner in Garner, NC. Our client is a trusted global partner to pharma and medical device manufacturers, working to improve patient access to medicines and treatments around the world.
Reporting to the Finance Lead USA, this is an excellent role for a first-rate, qualified accountant who is looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing division. The role would suit a qualified accountant looking to develop their skills in a high-paced, commercial environment. This will involve extensive enhancement of the reporting and analysis capabilities for the company.
- Management Information Consolidation: Working with the key financial stakeholders across the business to gather and develop the key financial information across business units.
- Commercial finance proposal modeling: Helping to develop detailed financial models for new business opportunities.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with senior stakeholders across the division and the wider group.
- Ownership of the divisional month end reporting pack and analysis for review with the Group CFO, Finance Lead, and business unit directors.
- Contract Analysis: Maintenance of contract register from a group reporting perspective.
- Budgeting: Coordination of annual budgeting and reforesting cycle, ownership of group financial models and liaison with Group on queries and scenario planning.
- Profitability Analysis: Working with the business and with the Finance Lead to significantly enhance the monthly profitability reporting and data insights.
- Business Intelligence Automation: Working with business stakeholders to develop the consolidation and automation of key financial information across the business.
- Cost analysis: Development of cost tracker, KPI metrics, and cross company comparisons across business units.
- Work very closely with the Finance Lead and business unit directors to support strategic business and finance agendas (budget, working capital initiatives, etc.).
Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (CPA preferred).
- Excellent systems, process, and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player and willing to learn from senior management and interact well with all staff in the businesses.
- Ability to work in an ever evolving and growing environment.
- Proven ability in working to and consistently meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Excellent Excel skills essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm – Hybrid
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on: age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factor.
Monday, August 14, 2023