Project Architect (For Architectural Firm)
- Raleigh, NC
Kelaca is looking for a Project Architect for our client partner in Raleigh or Charlotte, NC. The Company is an award winning multi-disciplinary architectural firm with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina. Their expertise is in multi-family housing, mixed-use, commercial, urban planning, retail, recreation, and interior design. With in-house Architecture, Land Planning, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, and Interior Design, they provide integrated design services that position their clients for success in the marketplace. Their design philosophy, realist approach, and dedication to quality have positioned them as one of the leading Architectural firms in North Carolina.
With an open office concept, their culture is energetic, collaborative, engaging, and team oriented. Their ideal candidate is someone who fits into that culture and is motivated to learn and grow, with a desire to make a positive impact on those around them.
They have openings for Project Architects in their Raleigh and Charlotte offices. Candidates will have expertise in multi-family housing, have significant Revit experience, strong design skills, and possess a strong knowledge of building codes.
- Manage projects to meet budget, scheduling, project scope, and quality objectives
- Responsible for finished plans, specifications, and material approval within project scope, schedule, and budget
- Plan, coordinate, and assist Project Manager on multiple concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Organize and coordinate project construction document sets
- Perform code research and analysis of local, state, and federal codes to ensure code compliance
- Ensure constructability and implement architectural standards of practice
- Client and consultant coordination to oversee accurate and timely completion of construction documents
- Participate in all aspects of construction administration (in office and on site)
- Conduct, or assist with, in-house training, as well as mentor Designers
- May supervise a small staff of Architects and Designers
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university
- Experience with multi-family and mixed-used projects preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of professional experience
- Professional Licensure required | NC Architectural Registration preferred
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software
- Revit experience is required
- Experience in client, consultant relationships/managing
- Demonstrated skills in project design, production and coordination of construction documents, and contract administration
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact positively with others, to solve problems, and to constructively communicate those solutions to others
- Ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple deadlines, and perform the responsibilities effectively and on time with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well both independently, and as a part of a team
NO THIRD PARTIES.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Work in Office: Monday-Thursday; 8am-5:30pm, Friday; 8am-12:00pm
FLSA Exemption Status: Exempt
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on: age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factor.
Thursday, April 6, 2023