DevOps / Linux Engineer (Palo Alto, CA)
LaBine & Associates
- Palo Alto, CA
Our client is a tech company focused on analytics and security in data centers. They are adding some DevOps engineers to their team in Palo Alto, CA. This is a full time role with excellent benefits.
Required skills include:
- Strong experience with CentOS and Ubuntu
- Experience with Python and shell scripting (Bash), Java is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting skills at all levels (application, network and host)
- Knowledge of virtualization (KVM/VMware) and cloud computing technologies like AWS/OpenStack.
- Experience working with tools like iptables, tcpdump, openssl, tc
- Good understanding of system/application security
- Proficient in TCP/IP, dns, Consul
- Production support in SaaS/Public cloud environment
- Experienced with package management tools (rpm, dpkg, apt-get)
- Experienced with troubleshooting web/Java based application servers
- Experience running services in Kubernetes, containerized services, Docker.
- Knowledge of hadoop/spark and druid is a plus
- Experience with configuration management tools is a plus (Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Willing to participate in an on-call pager rotation.
- Candidate should have experience scaling and maintaining multi-tenant, public services across multiple regions.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018