Plant Engineer (Process/Project Engineer) Sparks, NV
LaBine & Associates
- Sparks, NV
Our client is a green energy company that is committed to alternative solutions and sustainable development to protect the environment. The company currently has excellent opportunities for manufacturing growth and development. Great Location near Reno, NV. Close to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe and High Desert country. Seeking a Plant (Process/Project) Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
Minimum 3+ years related work experience required, 5+ years preferred, in the chemical, petrochemical or refining industry.
- Background in refinery related equipment (distillation, hydrotreating, pumps, compressors, and other large rotating equipment.)
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills. Seeking someone that has a variety of experience in a plant vs someone too specialized in one area.
- Capital project experience, design through installation desired.
- Understanding of refining or related processes a plus and associated engineering skills
- Experience using statistical process control in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must be comfortable working out in a manufacturing environment
- Evaluate technical and operable feasibility project components including industrial vessels, rotating equipment, control systems, tankage, piping, heat exchangers and related process infrastructure.
- Evaluate equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Ensure environmental, health, safety compliance throughout project development and future operations.
- Work with operations and maintenance groups to optimize production and mechanical integrity.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems involving rotating equipment, vacuum systems, fire heaters/exchangers, tankage, instrumentation, waste water treatment, etc.
- Work with management to develop capital improvement projects including budgeting, justification, management, and reporting.
- Develop and manage elements of the facilities Process Safety Management program including coordinating HAZOPs, mechanical integrity, management of change, etc.
- Monitor and track daily KPI's and make necessary changes to improve yields, cycle times, quality etc.
- Degree/Major Required: B.S. Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Thursday, April 16, 2020