Staff Software Engineer (fullstack / backend)
LaBine and Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our startup client has numerous roles to fill for Staff level software engineers (both fullstack and backend). At staff level, it is expected to design and implement complex solutions as well as serving as a role model to mentor other team members.
- Architect, implement and recommend new software component designs or enhancements to existing software products.
- Coach and help teammates through code reviews and white-boarding sessions.
- Champion high quality and standards.
- Be able to integrate business objectives with technology
- Integrate scalability, security and availability into everything
- Create solutions for API frameworks.
- Collaborate with Product/Design/Data/Engineering teams
- At least 7 years (NO MAX) experience working for fast growing startup
- Bachelors degree in STEM (or equivalent work experience)
- Prior tech lead experience
Company is based in San Francisco, but this role is okay being remote as long as you can work pacific coast hours.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020