Sales Operations Manager (San Francisco)
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is an early stage AI driven company that helps organizations manage human risk. We're looking for a problem solver and leader to take charge of the business app stack and provide strategic and tactical counsel to the business.
This role is a leader within the sales operations team and will build upon existing frameworks to improve for predictability and stability supporting the revenue-focused departments. This person must have strong relationship management skills, have proven collaboration skills across departments and systems, specifically those related to revenue growth.
As sales operations manager, responsibilities include:
- Building a thriving sales organization that will enable the sales team to scale, improve, and succeed.
- Own SalesForce instance, and all related integrations
- Own or support all tools supporting sales processes, including billing and contract management integrations.
- Develop strategies to optimize SFDC and other sales tools across business units. Monitor accuracy and usage of sales reports. Recommend revisions to approach, and lead in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales leadership to evaluate sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales leadership in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Be a sought-out leader and drive project management methodology
- Analyze performance metrics data and leverage it to effectively coach and develop the Sales Support team.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and the Pricing Analysts to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure the timeliness of contract review.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize PD’s visibility with hospitals, executives and professional associations.
- Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Assist with additional projects based upon capacity, such as board presentation development, financial planning, etc.
You’ve got the chops if you have:
- 6+ years of experience in Business Systems
- Strong expertise in Salesforce, the Salesforce ecosystem and other sales related software tools
- Salesforce Administrator certifications preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of marketing automation solutions
- Strong understanding of systems integrations particularly in the Salesforce ecosystem
- You don't need to be an SFDC developer, but you do need a strong understanding of Apex, Visualforce and building custom coded applications on the Salesforce platform (management of contract resources as needed)
- Strong analytical and business intelligence skills
- The ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with cross functional departments
- A demonstrated focus on being able to translate data and metrics into predictable business insights
- Bachelors degree from a four year University required, technical degree preferred.
Wednesday, May 15, 2019