HRIS Analyst with Dayforce experience - remote friendly
LaBine & Associates
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Excellent career opportunity with wonderful company culture and great benefits!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, MIS or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience as an HRIS Analyst, to oversee all aspects of Ceridian Dayforce HCM and to ensure the successful delivery of related HR systems and services, as well as recruiting and onboarding.
- Strong expertise with Ceridian Dayforce HCM (we're specifically looking for experience with the Benefits, Attendance, Payroll, and Reporting modules)
- Proven Project management or Project Leading experience on HR system implementations, improvements, and ongoing support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as technical proficiency with HR management systems
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI and Data Analytics is preferred
Monday, September 14, 2020