Field Service Engineer (Wilmington, Delaware)
LaBine & Associates
- Wilmington, DE
- Responsible for field repairs, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Process Instruments in Oil and Gas, Specialty Chemicals, Microprocessor, Steel plants, monitoring what is in tanks, pipes, vessels, stacks.
- Earn commissions based on quoting repair costs and spare parts as well as identifying business opportunities for Sales & Marketing
- Provide customer, manufacturing rep and distributor partner training in product applications, maintenance and basic troubleshooting.
• Minimum 3- 5 years experience as a Field Service Engineer working with process instrumentation
• A.S. degree in electronics, equivalent military training, or prior work experience with a solid understanding of instrumentation
• Demonstrated progress in successful troubleshooting and maintenance among one-to-many product lines and technologies with Mass Spectrometry experience preferred
Tuesday, February 26, 2019