Program Manager - Contract (La Jolla, CA)
LaBine & Associates
- La Jolla, CA
We've got a contract job opportunity with a FinTech company having an office in La Jolla, CA.
This role is for a Program Manager that will be supporting product development. This person must have ability to work with both engineering and business stakeholders.
Through objective analysis and creative thinking, this program manager is capable of enabling Engineering and Business stakeholders to reach consensus on a plan of record that achieves the high priority business goals within time and resource constraints.
- Solicit, analyze, and define functional and non-functional technical requirements and priorities with the business owners and other cross, functional stakeholders, using process flows, technical requirements lists, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models
- Provide project management leadership, guidance, and day-to-day execution support for Product Development projects, ensuring technology initiatives are executed on-time, on-budget, on-scope, and with expected quality.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the project to the Technical Leadership team, working with all functional teams (Dev, QA, Operations, etc.)
- Capture and manage project risks/issues and the execution of risk mitigation/contingency plans and any necessary escalations.
- Participate in user acceptance testing of system enhancements and projects
- Manage resources, team, and other project conflicts to resolution
- Maintain and report periodic status by proactively monitoring the activities of the team members/leads and the health of data (burndown, bugs, etc.) for area of project/program responsibility
- Manage compliance with all IT governance standards through approved tools, templates, policies, procedures and process leanings
- Can mentor Program Managers and contribute to best practices
- Strong Jira and Jira board
- Has had access to teams in a scrum setting
- Knows Agile and Confluence
- Worked with a software or tech company before
- Work with group of engineers before
Thursday, February 6, 2020