Engineering Manager for Security Startup (San Francisco)
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
- Manage and mentor our growing team of high-performing engineers, empowering them to effectively navigate through challenges and contribute to world-class engineering at our company.
- Continue building our team by hiring talented, diverse, and intellectually curious engineers, and designing an inclusive organization representing our culture and values.
- Take ownership of the technical processes and ecosystems needed for engineering projects to run smoothly, successfully, and at scale.
- Advocate for our engineering team to ensure alignment between engineering and business priorities.
- Managed an engineering team before, ideally through times of high-growth, and are both a trusted leader and confident mentor.
- A successful track record of hiring and recruiting for your teams, and can help design a well-crafted engineering recruiting process, with diversity, inclusion, and long-term growth in mind.
- Experience leading technically complex, cross-functional engineering projects
Company Tech Stack: AWS, Docker, GraphQL, Node, React, Terraform, TypeScript, Golang
Monday, February 17, 2020