Talent Acquisition Manager (Potsdam, NY)
LaBine & Associates
- Potsdam, NY
Our partner’s client is hiring a Talent Acquisition manager for their center of excellence (COE). This person will be responsible to continually elevate the delivery and execution of HR services which optimize the candidate experience while maximizing the organization's talent agenda.
- Responsible for the management and oversight of all recruiting.
- Leads and partners with departmental hiring managers to design recruiting strategies.
- In concert with hiring managers, recommends and designs marketing and sourcing avenues to meet organizational needs.
- Directs the management of recruitment, staffing, processes, systems and outcomes.
- Drives and monitors compliance activities to minimize adverse impact in recruitment and selection processes.
- Drives recruiting metrics to ensure optimal quality, cost and service outcomes.
- Is directly accountable for Vendor and Contract Management, reporting, and data analytics.
- Drives on boarding and retention enterprise wide.
Major Job Objective and description of responsibilities/milestones/key objectives:
- Advertising/Marketing/Communications SME | Identifies and implements process improvements to enhance and improve overall efficiency of the recruiting process as well as continuous improvement of the overall recruitment experience for all candidates from sourcing and recruitment through onboarding.
- Champions' patient centered compassionate care and company values. | Lead and direct recruiting resources, contingent workforce management and vendor/contract management across the health system: Volunteers, interns and student experiences, staffing firms (agency/interim/temporary), perm placement/search firms/contingent partners, ATS (ICIMS currently), Background Check Vendors, relocation/temporary living, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree Education
- Human Resource Management or other related field
- SHRM, LEAN, PMP are desirable
Friday, January 31, 2020