Information Services Manager (Potsdam, NY)
LaBine & Associates
- Potsdam, NY
Our health industry client is hiring an Information Services Manager
- Demonstrate the ability to deal effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a complex, multi-entity, multi-cultural health system.
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate project management, work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Familiarity with JCAHO and related regulatory requirements.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication (written and oral), analytical, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal effectively with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Computer literacy required with word processing, spreadsheets, power point.
- Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Office products including word, excel and power point
- Five years minimum information technology/business experience with three years of progressively increasing responsibilities.
- Three year's minicomputer, data communication network management and project management experience.
- Preferred: Health care business application experience.
Minimum: BS in Information Systems or equivalent.
Preferred: Master's Degree.
Thursday, August 15, 2019