Infrastructure security Project Manager (Contract)
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, ca
Our financial services client has a need for a Senior Infrastructure Security Project Manager.
This person will lead technology security and infrastructure efforts. The Project Manager runs a high risk critical information security initiative. The successful Project Manager will demonstrate adaptability, and be an independent contributor, to provide overall management and quality control to the project.
Experience in leading technology solutions and completing business analysis/requirements is required The Project Manager collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget, and adheres to company PMO standards. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Defines, leads and manages all aspects of the project, scope, budget, financial forecasting, scheduling, resources, and quality control of work products following company’s PMO standards and governance guidelines and project management best practices.
- Develops and implements templates and standards for project deliverables and work products.
- Documents meeting minutes and decisions, and tracks and manages project risks and issues.
- Creates and presents status reports and executive dashboards on project progress and issues.
- Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree 10+ years of combined project management and business analysis experience and demonstrated success
- Formal training in project or program management
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, team building, mentoring, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to communicate concisely and briefly
- Previous experience in: Information technology and information systems, Banking IT security and infrastructure projects
- Advanced in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall
- Nice to have: PMP certification desirable CISSP certification desirable
Friday, February 14, 2020