Senior Front End Developer with Customer Engagement Start Up in San Francisco
LaBine & Associates
- San Francisco, CA
We are hiring senior front end software engineers for our start-up client in San Francisco.
This is a hands-on role. You spend significant time writing code
- Be a technical leader - ideate, architect, mentor others; advance our platform
- Work across the stack - backend, front-end, mobile, data ingestion and processing, AI/machine learning, security, infrastructure, scalability, DevOps.
- Be involved in platform evolution, product ideation, design, architecting systems, helping shape engineering, and company culture. And, of course, top-notch equity.
Technologies We Use
- Ruby on Rails, Golang, React, React Native, Swift, Objective-C, Java/Kotlin, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, Heroku, Terraform, Docker
Sound like You?
- 8+ years of front-end engineering experience
- Deep experience with high-scale architectures, data pipelines, design patterns
- Experience with modern tools and tech for each phase of development lifecycle - design, development, test, build, deploy, monitor+scale
- Experience with mobile and mobile-first web development experience
- Experience with experimentation and A/B testing is a plus!
- Strong leadership skills (mentoring, leading)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic team player: communicative, collaborative, empathetic
Thursday, September 12, 2019