Social Media Marketing Manager
LaBine & Associates
- Pasadena, CA
This is a fantastic chance to work for a US company with the opportunity for regular work and travel between LA and Shanghai.
This is a company that has doubled revenue year on year and looking to grow even further - so there is a great opportunity for career development.
Our client is a leader in the fast-growing online prescription eyewear industry in the USA.
They are looking for Media Manager to be based in either their Los Angeles or Shanghai office (with travel between both).
This role will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of various marketing channels, to include paid social, affiliate marketing and traditional media (Including OOH, radio, and connected TV). The media manager is responsible for leading initiatives that drive channel performance including building brand awareness, driving traffic to the site, and increasing sales. This role works with key stakeholders, vendors, and agencies to manage various channel projects and communicate channel performance.
- Must be comfortable with travel to Shanghai office
- Manage strategic direction, performance, and execution of paid social, affiliate marketing, out-of-home, and radio channels.
- Develop and implement initiatives that ensure the company is deploying cutting edge marketing strategies and tactics to gain marketing share.
- Lead external partners in achieving channel performance goals and executing key projects.
- Recommend and implement channel tests and report findings and recommendations internally.
- Plan and managing marketing budgets to ensure channel efficiency and strong return on ad spend.
- Lead team members and prioritize areas of focus that align with strategic initiatives and day-to-day execution.
- Bachelor degree of Economics, Engineering or Business *Must be from a nationally ranked University in the US
- 5 years’ experience in performance marketing, preferably within eCommerce. 2+ years within paid social media or affiliate marketing specifically is preferred
- Fluent verbal and written English. Chinese language skills would be useful.
- Proven experience in media management, agency management, planning, briefing, buying, strategy development, and performance analysis
- managing paid campaigns within Facebook and Snapchat
- managing an affiliate marketing program
- Google Analytics, or another web analytics tool
- CMS platforms
- advanced Excel functions
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- High level of strategic thinking
- Highly organized and able to manage cross-functional teams and projects
- Challenges the status quo and present recommendations to internal and external stakeholder
Monday, February 17, 2020
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00