Business Development Manager: Japan / electronics
LaBine and Associates
- Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
This Business Development Director is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team while working closely with the executive team in expanding the company's business in Japan and in Asia. This person will interface with high-level key decision-makers in the broadcasting industry in Japan, and it reports to the executive team.
This person will conduct business development activities with the sales team in selling technology solutions to Japanese TV / Cable Broadcasters.
Desirable skills and experience
- Candidate must have business experience (electronic equipment / equipment, IT industry experience welcomed)
- Desire to actively learn technical terms and product information
- A technical sales team is already in place, new product release information and industry trends will be provided to the Business Development Manager.
- The position reports to the Executive Team.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of selling telecom solutions or hardware / software to broadcasters such as J-Com in Japan.
- Willing to domestic traveling and overseas a few times a year.
- Languages: Japanese (native level) English (intermediate level - must be able to read, write with functional English level). Knowledge of Mandarin is welcomed.
Wednesday, October 21, 2020