Technical Account Manager (Santa Clara, CA)
LaBine & Associates
- Santa Clara, CA
As an Application Engineer (AE) you will influence and shape the workflows and design methodologies of leading technology companies through systematic adoption of Technical Computing and Model-Based Design. You will partner with engineers and managers as a trusted technical advisor and help them advance their ability to make data driven business decisions and improve their product development processes.
Leverage your industry experience and technical expertise in machine learning, deep learning, control system design, modeling and simulation, embedded software, or FPGA/ASIC/SoC hardware development and verification to understand customer workflows and communicate how the products can accelerate the pace of their development and innovation. You will spend most of your time working closely with some of our largest tech customers who develop an array of products including analog/mixed-signal systems, wireless products, autonomous systems, and more.
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA and travel can be expected to be up to about 30 – 40% generally throughout North America.
- Collaborate with sales representatives, other technical specialists, and marketing stakeholders in creating and executing an overall account development plan.
- Engage with prospective customers (from engineers to executives) to understand their workflows and use this knowledge to recommend effective solutions.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and product demonstrations that highlight how our client's tools address customer needs.
- Coordinate with other technical specialists to address customer needs in specialized application areas.
- Advocate for the future direction of products based on customer interactions.
- Identify new application areas and working with development and marketing to create compelling messaging and demonstrations.
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with analog/mixed-signal or wireless development processes
- Experience with image processing and development of computer vision systems
- Experience with control system design
- Demonstrated ability to influence internal development processes
- Experience working at or directly interfacing to a semiconductor OEM
- Technical sales experience
Thursday, September 12, 2019