• Perform reliability evaluation of IC products, packages, and process technology with focus on suitability to end applications and conformance to industry standards
• Perform device level failure analysis and troubleshooting of reliability test hardware for an in-depth understanding of IC device failures
• Analyze reliability results, device parameter trends and apply acceleration models to predict reliability in the field.
• Lead reliability engineering projects in support of product and process development projects
• Proactively engage in reliability resource planning to support assigned product and process development projects
• At least five years of reliability engineering experience in semiconductors, preferably analog, and/or mixed signal devices.
• Experience in the evaluation and design of reliability test hardware for dynamic life testing, reliability testing.
• Experience in diagnosis and troubleshooting of reliability stress test (e.g HTOL) hardware
• Experience with IC ATE testing, bench testing and fault characterization of failing IC devices
• Reliability project and resource planning, task management, and coordination of technical support staff
• Experience in the use of environmental and operating life test equipment of IC devices.
• Working experience on the use of statistical tools to analyze reliability data.
• Experience with reliability qualification project management and coordination of technical support staff