Market Development (Home Health)
LaBine and Associates
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is a groundbreaking leader in orthopedic home health.
They are ready to add a sales and marketing person to support their growth in the Los Angeles market.
Market development will be a critical aspect of the position as well as growth in overall revenue. This position will execute an ambitious but achievable plan that includes building upon our existing programs and expanding into new markets.
What you do:
- Provide expert knowledge and presentations for Sales
- Successfully executes a strategy to increase market share
- Articulate competitive advantages, specialty programs, and Medicare guidelines
- Educate the medical community about the services of our organization
Required Qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years of experience performing sales and marketing for home health, hospice, durable medical equipment DME, or Pharmaceuticals
- 1-year physician relationship development and/or Orthopedic health
Competitive salary and bonus, but no relocation assistance.
Friday, September 18, 2020