Project / Construction Accountant
LaBine & Associates
- Los Angeles, CA
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Accountant to work on some interesting projects with a good team of people.
Our client is a national construction management firm with offices in Boston, LA, New York and Las Vegas. They specialize in commercial projects, corporate interiors, cultural and historic preservation, hotels, gaming, restaurants, retail, spas, health clubs, and sports venues.
- Works with Project Teams and Business Finance to drive the production of timely and accurate reporting.
- Based on interactions with the Project teams and knowledge of the business, projects how revenue will hit for the next 12 months to drive overall company financials.
- Provides an initial level of compliance and checks-and-balances oversight for project-specific financial transactions
- Responsible for the project billing process, which includes verifying project costs, contract terms
- Procures the budget from PM/Purchasing, ensures appropriate sign-off and processes for accuracy and reliability.
- 3 years with degree or 5+ years’ experience.
- Accounting degree or commensurate experience.
- Project accounting experience valued.
- Construction industry experience preferred
- CMiC experience highly preferred
Wednesday, February 5, 2020