Salesforce Engineer (FULLTIME)
LaBine & Associates
- Santa Clara, CA
The primary responsibility will be the development and delivery of solutions/projects and initiatives being used by our business partners. The engineer will be responsible for all software aspects including research, design, technology insertion, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment.
The Senior Salesforce Developer would need to have at least 8 to 9 years of experience. This Candidate must be a motivated, innovative Senior SFDC Developer who is prepared to make an immediate impact.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with product and business teams and solutions architecture team on integrations and solution deployment.
- Communicate with the project team regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Continue to grow as a developer, staying well-informed about best practices and new functionality on the Force.com platform.
Required Qualifications |
- Extensive experience working with all modules of Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool, and Toolkits.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder, and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites.
- Implementation experience with COTS / SAAS based applications
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, deployments.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Force.com development best practices.
- Understanding of Secure development practices and SDLC
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- Review and assure quality in all code entering the code base.
- Continually evaluate and refractor code base for increased extensibility.
- Proficiency in developing unit testing with assertions for core functionality.
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce.
- Self-starter who has ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
- Customer-focused attitude (Internal).
- Detailed-oriented individual with ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong communication skill.
- Good Experience and knowledge of Database and database integration Tools (SQL or Oracle)
- Good knowledge of latest development methodologies and concepts.
- Very Good knowledge of Cloud concepts.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async).
- 8+ years Salesforce application development experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Certified Force.com Developer or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer or equivalent experience is preferred.
- BS degree in computer science or other applicable.
Additional Experience a Plus:
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), LinkedIn integration, Marketo/ Sales Hub integration
- Managed Packages (from Salesforce App Exchange).
- Database development/administration experience
- Working knowledge of Jira or similar project management/issue tracking tools.
Wednesday, June 17, 2020