Sr DSP Software Engineer / C++ Linux OS
LaBine & Associates
- Marlborough, MA
The Software Digital Signal Processing Engineer positions are in the missile defense, electrical design directorate, receiver exciter and signal processing department.
Responsibilities include working within Linux, Unix and Real Time Operating System developing C/C++ implementation of signal processing algorithms and time critical control functions involved in and direct control of sensor systems. This position will also include working closely with other software and systems engineers to efficiently implement and test the software requirements.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- 2+ years or relevant experience
- Application development experience that includes testing and debugging in C++/C on Linux or Unix environments
- Ability to do software design, implementation and test
- Working understanding of parallelism and concurrency as applied to algorithm implementation on shared memory and distributed systems
- Direct experience implementing complex signal processing algorithms in C++ meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelines
- Experience in developing and optimizing algorithms for performance.
- Experience in multithreaded, multiprocessor software development using pthreads, OpenMP, or MPI programming models on clustered deployments
- Experience developing applications for GPGPU using CUDA or OpenCL
- Familiar with software configuration management and development process control (i.e. CMMI)
- Experience in using version control tools such as ClearCase
- Continuous integration and test experience in a hardware/software laboratory environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High degree of creativity and ability to solve a wide range of difficult problems
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
Required Education (including Major)
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or scientific discipline. Advance degree desirable.
Monday, September 14, 2020