Our client is a global medical leader with a division that designs, develops and manufactures medical devices. They're ACTIVELY HIRING!!
Seeking the following:
• Reliability Modeling, Predication and Allocation, Reliability Plan writing and reporting.
Knowledge of building fixtures and Life Data Analysis for medical products.
• Product launch experience
• Ability to lead complex planning of product reliability objectives
• Experience designing products a big plus
• Strong project leadership
• Bachelors Degree required; Advanced degree preferred
• pFMEA, dFMEA, ALT, RGT, HALT, DOE, FRACAS
• Test fixture design
• Reliability lead for product launch
• This role requires some mechanical knowledge
• CPK knowledge desired
• Reliasoft Software Experience desired
• Must reside or be able to relocate to Norwood, MA – No remote option