Data Science / Product Analyst
LaBine and Associates
- Chicago, IL
You'll work with colleagues across the business to uncover insights, design experiments and measure the impact, and ultimately help influence decision-making across the entire company.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with product managers, engineers, marketers, designers, and operators to define product strategy and direction
- Develop analytical frameworks to monitor business and product performance, including growth and engagement
- Develop and own the company revenue model and forecasts
- Identify opportunities for growth by designing and analyzing product experiments, working with cross-functional teams to translate insights into action
- Empower teammates with the skills and tools to make data-driven decisions.
- 3+ years of industry experience in a data science or analytics role
- 2+ years of industry experience in business/revenue focused role
- Ability to write structured and efficient SQL queries on large data sets
- Experience designing AB/multivariate tests and drawing actionable conclusions
- Ability to visualize and communicate insights to stakeholders
- Experience in programming, especially with data science libraries in Python or R A bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field
- Experience with data pipelines: transforming raw production and external data into user-friendly tables.
Thursday, November 5, 2020