Digital Marketing Manager (PPC & SEM) - Pasadena
LaBine & Associates
- Pasadena, CA
This is a fantastic chance to work for a US company with the opportunity for travel to their offices in Shanghai.
This is a company that has doubled revenue year on year and looking to grow even further - so there is a great opportunity for career development.
Our client is a leader in the fast-growing online prescription eyewear industry in the USA.
They are looking for Digital Marketing Manager with focus on PPC & SEM to be based in their small but growing office in Pasadena, California.
You’ll be well qualified if you have: Planned and executed paid search marketing strategies; Managed paid search and assists of digital campaigns across various digital channels; Optimized all paid search activity, from Bid Management to creative copywriting and competitor benchmarking; Implemented multi-variant testing to continuously improve ROI and campaign performance; Managed the agency/search vendor relationships and can interpret trends and make recommendations based on core KPIs.
Make sure you are currently Google Ads Certified and highly knowledgeable of Google Analytics and key programs; Have at least 3-5 years of experience in managing, developing, implementing and optimizing PPC campaigns and strategies with a proven record of excellent ROI- and done so simultaneously on multiple campaigns, with large scale budgets. Have the high data processing and visualizations skills, especially on Excel and PowerPoint, while having experience and be ability to translate data into actionable insights, plans and projections of ROI.
As a Manager of SEM & PPC you will be responsible for developing, executing, optimizing and measuring campaigns that focus on efficient growth. You will own end-to-end performance of our paid digital marketing channels which may include paid search, display and video.
- Act as our hands-on search marketing expert, you will manage, optimize and scale the paid search marketing channel, as well as piloting other biddable new channels
- As an innovator, you would educate yourself and the extended team on the latest best practices as well as competitive landscape
- Day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple search engines (e.g. Google, Bing, App Store, etc.) to exceed customer acquisition goals and maximize return on ad spend
- Identify opportunities for keyword, geography, device and channel expansion
- Work closely with internal and external teams to devise and implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies, optimize bidding strategy, and drive landing pages and ad copy to improve channel performance
- Build, optimize, and scale digital marketing campaigns that drive growth (Lead Submissions) and sales
- Obsess over transaction-level data to relentlessly optimize our digital marketing spend on a daily basis
- Experiment aggressively to find better ways to identify, engage and drive loyalty with our users
- Manage performance metrics, budget tracking, and reporting across select digital marketing channels
Required Qualifications |
- Master's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Engineering
- 4-6 years of tactical digital marketing experience managing search marketing campaigns and budgets at scale
- Deep understanding of Google Ads strategies, keyword bidding, and best practices with knowledge of other global digital ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Preferred fluency in web and mobile business analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Big Query, Tableau/PowerBI/Looker, Google Ads) and downstream metrics measurement and funnel optimization and conversion
- Google Ads Certified
- A self-starter who is results-driven, focused and analytical
- Problem-solver at heart
- Experience working with lead generation
- (Preferred) Experience in a start-up environment
No Chinese language skill is required for this role
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00