Business Development (Cybersecurity Services)
LaBine and Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our client is a national consulting firm providing technical solutions to a myriad of industries, with a focus on cybersecurity.
In response to the great growth, they are hiring a new business development resource to support the market needs. This role can be remote, preferably around the regions of NYC, San Francisco, Boston, DC Metro or Seattle.
Required experience includes:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a revenue building role in a professional services capacity, specifically cyber security initiatives.
- Must have extensive professional network, and be knowledgeable of market trends, new technologies, cyber industry participates, and the various business models.
- Consistent performance against quota expectations.
- Proven success working in a distributed and remote team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills, and ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020