Java Backend Developer / Cybersecurity (Boston)
LaBine & Associates
- Boston, MA
As part of our R&D team, you will be working with product management as well as our algorithms and security researchers in order to integrate business logic needs in the most agile and smooth way. You will be engaged in the design and implementation of the company’s business logic, utilizing modern frameworks. The Application is DB-backed and interfaces with numerous modules.
Must have qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Java server-side, DB-backed applications for Linux
- Proficiency in one or more of the following technologies / frameworks / Principles: Spring, Hibernate, Messaging (i.e. RabbitMQ, JMS).
- Good understanding of SQL and MySQL DB in particular.
- Thorough knowledge and experience web based systems
Nice To have:
- Working with Amazon (AWS) / Azure
- Knowledge of No-SQL DBs such as Cassandra / MongoDB
- Good understanding of networking protocols such as UDP/TCP/HTTP/SMTP
- Contributions to open source projects / tech forums (e.g. stackoverflow) / tech blogs, etc.
Other skills & characteristics:
- Rapid software development – architecture/design, implementation/testing, deployment.
- Setup of environment and equipment for development and demos.
- Fast learner, autonomous producer, strong team player, diverse in capabilities
- Excellent English (verbal and written)
- Experience working in a start-up
- Strong team player – you will join an elite group of developers, ready to turn the world of cyber security on its head!
Wednesday, September 19, 2018