Regional Sales Manager : Cyber Threat Intelligence Company
LaBine and Associates
- Little Rock, AR
The ideal candidate will have a direct sales background in Cyber-Security Cloud solutions either in direct or indirect channel sales. Candidates with enterprise-level direct sales backgrounds will also be considered.
This person will be supported by a Top Sales Engineering and Lead Gen Team. Our client is offering excellent compensation, including an employee-centric benefit plan and Equity Potential .
Our Client is experiencing rapid growth, fueled by our market-leading solutions and experienced sales team. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Commercial Sales – North American & EMEA.
- Full responsibility for driving revenue in your region, with a strong focus on net-new customers
- Identify, quantify, and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Consistently achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales targets
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Stay abreast of competitive intelligence and provide feedback for executive management
- The aptitude of the company’s solutions and the ability to communicate the value proposition to clients
BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of field sales experience with enterprise security software or SaaS offerings
- Experience with modern sales strategies; MUST BE A HUNTER
- The ability to take a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- Consultative and sophisticated executive presence.
- The ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Eligible candidates should be based in Texas
- Technical aptitude and experience
- Sales Performance background of selling enterprise SAAS solutions.
- Performance background meeting or exceeding a sales Quota of $1.5Mplus, average deal size of $200k.
Our Client is looking for an enterprise-level hunter comfortable working virtually, located in Texas
Tuesday, November 3, 2020