LaBine & Associates
- Brunswick, GA
Our client is hiring a Project Manager to manage projects for: new capital projects, facility renovations/retrofits, process improvements, equipment installations, and utility installations and modifications. The work is completed both directly by, internal teams, and third party services such as design firms, trade contractors, construction managers, equipment suppliers, and other service providers. Typical daily tasks involve developing specification for equipment, management of project engineers and engineering firms.
- Provides the necessary leadership and responsible for managing large and complex capital improvement projects.
- Facilitates the collection of project requirements, objectives and expectations, and clearly communicates this information to project teams.
- Evaluate performance of project team members, or project managers assigned to the function of project management.
- Leads definition of project objectives, scope development, and front end engineering in support of the project development and execution.
- Develops company's Project Management Process in execution of capital projects
- Manages project documentation of all capital projects and drawings.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
- Accountable for project controls: project cost estimating, planning/scheduling, project benchmarking, effective cost control/forecasting, effective project progress control, contracting/procurement-plans, cash flow management and financial status of the project.
- Direct company or contract project engineers in supporting roles on Major Projects
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in Mechanical, CHemical or Electrical Engineering. PMP Certification a plus.
- 10 to 15 years of experience as a project engineer. Preferably in a Petrochemical, chemical, or Refining industry on major capital projects
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Projects and SAP.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Tuesday, February 12, 2019