Global Account Manager selling ASIC products
LaBine and Associates
- San Jose, CA
Unique opportunity to join an established international company in its North America expansion.
The Global Account Manager is a highly visible and key person in the organization and will have a strong revenue-generating capability. The company has an extensive IP portfolio and is a leader in developing, designing, and delivering System-on-Chip ASIC products to customers worldwide. They are focused on imaging, networking, server and other dynamic technologies that drive today’s leading-edge applications.
- Manage all activities for assigned global strategic accounts.
- Meet or exceed global sales objectives by maintaining and tracking revenue-generating activities for ASIC services.
- Build, cultivate, and develop strong business relationships with key global accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business and objectives and develop strategic long-term business plans to identify and meet the needs of the customer.
- Manage within complex reporting structures where the integration of strategy and tactics occur on a global scale.
- Leverage networking opportunities to meet potential clients.
- Identify and develop new businesses while maintaining strong current client satisfaction.
- Identify and execute key business opportunities according to the sales plan.
- Lead negotiations and close deals by resolving various internal and external challenges.
- Maintain effective, timely, and accurate communication on a regular basis with upper management, as well as providing insights and solutions for sales obstacles.
- Provide leadership, support, mentorship, and collaboration with Sales, Engineering, & Marketing teams as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of current global market trends and propose strategies for competitive products.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSEE), MBA preferred
- Experience taking current accounts to their global locations to gain new business.
- Must have a proven history of meeting and exceeding global sales objectives with ASIC products.
- Experience with multi-national fortune 100 companies and dealing with complex customer organizations.
- Must have a proven revenue-generating track record of growing custom semiconductor business.
- Must have strong communication skills including presentation and demonstration skills as well as excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel both domestic and international.
- Must be a strategic and out-of-the-box thinker with excellent interpersonal skills, and strong customer relationship building abilities.
- Experience in a Japanese company or a start-up environment is a plus.
Monday, August 31, 2020