Technical Project Manager
LaBine and Associates
- Boston, MA, United States
Fulltime Technical Project Manager opportunity, actively hiring, based around the Toronto Metro area.
Requirements for this role include......
- End-to-end project ownership from initiation to customer handover and project closure, with previous experience implementing enterprise class multi-year projects
- Work closely with all stakeholders, including sales representative, to constantly calibrate on end result.
- Travel as necessary to client sites.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have worked as a Project Manager in a Professional Services capacity for a software vendor, ideally in the Financial Services sector
- Experience in Client/stakeholder facing roles
- Strong communication skills
- Strong PM experience i.e. has managed project deliverables through all phases, managed project plans, delivery schedules and QA, managed project financials and knows how to use some industry standard estimation tools, and should have knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Solid working knowledge of software technology capabilities to be able to act as a bridge between Functional and Technical roles on projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing IT projects and working on the vendor side
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Regulatory experience and proven knowledge of the financial services industry would be an advantage
Tuesday, October 6, 2020