Remote Backend Engineer (remote)
LaBine and Associates
- San Francisco, CA
Our startup client is making it easier for companies to get their product from the website to your hands.
Hiring remote Backend engineers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve pragmatic software.
- BS degree in Computer Science (STEM) or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a related role.
- Insatiable Curiosity, Undying Passion, and Ownership to take on hard real-world problems.
- Someone who follows TDD or in general likes to write tests.
- Experience shipping production code with full instrumentation: deployment, logging, and monitoring, and documentation.
- Experience processing large amounts of data.
- Experience with building and evolving REST APIs.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Must be based in North America.
Friday, February 5, 2021