Technical Project Manager
LaBine and Associates
- Boston, MA
Consulting firm specializing in software upgrades and implementations, hiring additional technical project managers to support increase of business. Must be open to travel as necessary.
- Must take ownership from initiation to customer handover and project closure, with previous experience implementing enterprise class multi-year projects
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverables in line with stakeholder expectations
- Responsible for project planning and resource allocation, working with virtual teams
- Identification and management of Risks and Issues throughout the project
- Financial responsibility for the project margin ensuring accurate forecasting and reporting on actual revenue for each project
- Ownership of change management on the project
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, identify early warning indicators
- Work with sales personal on pre-sales tasks towards a successful contractual agreement
- Manage handover of project with customer and/or customer support
- Driving technical delivery by project team in line with client commitments.
- Must have worked as a Project Manager in an executive facing capacity, preferably as an external vendor.
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced managed project deliverables through all phases
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing IT projects and working on the vendor side
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent
Thursday, October 1, 2020