Sr. Principal Statistician
LaBine & Associates
- Fort Worth, TX
We are partnered with our client to hire a Senior Principal Statistician for their team in Fort Worth, Texas. This is a full time career opportunity with excellent benefits and career path.
- Supports project teams through contributions to product development strategies and the design, planning, execution, analysis, and reporting of clinical and non-clinical studies, with a view toward establishing the conditions essential for determining safety, efficacy and marketability.
- Scientific and technical leadership and management of multiple projects in one or more therapeutic areas.
- Must exhibit ability to independently assist in creation of development plans and lead scientific development of all related protocols for multiple projects.
- Independently lead all efforts related to project-level activities, to include all analyses and inputs into regulatory filings for all phases of development.
- Includes the accountabilities of statisticians assigned to projects.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with project-specific functional representation.
- Ensure and manage quality, timeliness, and efficiency for all support and deliverables for designated projects.
- Liaise with and provide needed guidance to statistical programmers assigned in support of project and trial deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics or biostatistics (Preferred: Master’s or PhD Degree)
- Experience with SAS and R programming
- Must have experience working with clinical trials (and not academic) Must have excellent knowledge in statistics and clinical trial methodology.
- Fluent English essential (oral and written)
- At least five years of professional experience
- Sound knowledge of project therapeutic areas and relevance to study design.
- Good knowledge of product development and commercialization process and relevant guidelines and processes.
- Emerging Health Authority expertise.
Thursday, June 6, 2019