Computer Vision Engineer in Sunnyvale
LaBine & Associates
- Sunnyvale, CA
Our Alternate Reality gaming client is hiring Software Engineers with Computer Vision experience. This is a full time onsite role in Sunnyvale.
Tech stack includes: C++, Java, Android, C, API, NoSQL, Redis, Cassandra, ZeroMQ, iOS, C#
- Productionize computer vision research for use in consumer client-server games and applications.
- Discover ways to harden and robustify computer vision algorithms at intersection of research and engineering.
- Build computer vision products into augmented reality platform from the bleeding edge of research innovations.
- You have a MS or PhD in computer science or a related field, with focus on computer vision, robotics or deep learning.
- You have practical experience developing algorithms and systems that leverage computer vision for augmented/mixed reality.
- Extensive experience in C++ and OpenCV or other computer vision libraries.
- Experience with any type of parallel programming (GPU/VPU, multi-core or distributed systems).
- You have working knowledge computer vision geometry for 3D pose estimation and tracking.
- You have experience building production computer vision or deep learning systems.
- You have experience with a deep learning framework (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch).
- You have publications in a top tier conference such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICLR, ICML.
- MS or PHD specifically focused on: computer vision, robotics or deep learning.
- 2+ years experience
- No candidates < 2 years regardless of their credentials
- You have production work experience developing algorithms and systems that leverage computer vision for augmented/mixed reality
- Very strong in C++ and OpenCV, have recently and actively used this on the job
- Junior Candidates will be considered if they are exceptionally skilled in Computer Vision and have good work examples to show off
Wednesday, January 9, 2019