RF PCB Design Engineer
LaBine & Associates
- Princeton, NJ
Come join a team of brilliant engineers to research and develop new products (PCB Board Design experience required).
- Contribute to the development of the concept and design of hardware systems and interfaces for any and all projects. Assignments can be at an individual-contribution level, team level, or a mix.
- Research solutions, review/analyze, validate/troubleshoot and test products.
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional team both locally and at an international level.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2-10+ years of experience with RF (HF and UHF) board-level circuit design, simulation, layout, and debug but flexible on the years of experience
- At least two years of experience with ADS or CST microwave tools but flexible on the years of experience
- Successfully developed MCU based HF products according to international standards
- Designed and analyzed analog and digital RF HW
- Complete the layout of their own design and review & contribute to other team member designs
- Complete the validation of their design and of the entire application to prove requirements are achieved
- Experience with board-level RF circuit design with hF/UHF Technology.
- Experience with Bluetooth and WiFi technologies.
- Experience with Signal Integrity analysis
- Understanding of RFID
Monday, September 14, 2020