Business Development leader - Cybertech
LaBine and Associates
- Washington, DC
Our client is looking for an enterprise-level hunter comfortable working virtually, located in the Washington DC Metro area.
This is an attractive opportunity for sales executives, as this person will be supported by top sales engineers and an awesome inside sales team. The ideal candidate will have a direct sales background in Cyber-Security Cloud solutions either in enterprise-level direct or indirect channel sales.
- Full responsibility for driving revenue in your region, with a strong focus on net-new customers
- Identify, quantify, and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your territory’s sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Consistently achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales targets
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Stay abreast of competitive intelligence and provide feedback for executive management
- The aptitude of the company’s solutions and the ability to communicate the value proposition to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of three years of field sales experience with enterprise security software or SaaS offerings
- Experience with modern sales strategies; MUST BE A HUNTER with an ability to drive opportunities.
- The ability to take a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- Consultative and sophisticated executive presence.
- Technical aptitude and experience
- Sales Performance background of selling enterprise SAAS solutions.
- Performance background meeting or exceeding a sales Quota of $1.5Mplus, average deal size of $200k.
Eligible candidates should be based in the Greater Washington DC Metro. area with ability to travel as necessary
Tuesday, September 1, 2020