Radio Frequency Systems Engineer
LaBine & Associates
- Los Angeles, CA
As our Principal Systems Engineer, you will play an essential role in the process of understanding our customer needs, translating them into requirements and formulating affordable solutions. Our Principal “Systems Engineer” also works closely with the customer and our program office as well as the engineering staff to create the solution with the best value for the customer consistent with our business goals.
Our unique systems are designed for microwave measurement of various test items such as antennas and radomes used in radar, communications (both wireless and satellite), satellite data transfers, and other applications. Microwave/RF, electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines are typical for these applications.
- Experience with: RF “System Design”, Specification development and interpretation, microwave communications
- Strong background in Microwave Antenna design is preferred
- Experience in design and “systems engineering” processes
- Ability to take diverse specifications in RF/Microwave measurements along with a detailed understanding of mechanical design processes and deliver complex products
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex technical systems and problem solve
- Significant experience with proposals, customer interaction, and systems design and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work across functions to develop solutions for the customer
- 10 years of experience with RF systems, antennas or electromagnetic equipment coupled with a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Physics. An advanced degree is desirable
- You Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
This position may require approximately 25% domestic and international travel.
Friday, April 17, 2020