As a Professional Services Team Lead, you will be the face of the company to our users and responsible for providing a great user experience for our customers. Reporting to our Head of Technology and Customer Support, this role is highly visible and critical to the success of the company.
Your responsibilities begin at the point when a company agrees to use the client's website. There will be an onboarding phase, during which you may be advising the new users or, at their choice, doing the data entry (via upload) yourself. Once onboarded, you will be monitoring inbound support traffic to make sure that it is addressed, either by you or by another resource within the company. You will start as an individual contributor but if successful, you will have the opportunity to manage a small team.
What You'll Do
• Proactively reach out to new customers to provide onboarding documentation (some of which you will have prepared).
• Discuss with the new customer how best to get up and running (self-install or assisted)
• Keep tabs on their progress and make sure they get to completion
• Provide ongoing support when issues arise
• Prepare and maintain documentation on parts of the system that users find problematic.
• Document issues requiring a product fix and work with the technology team to define (and later test) the solution.
• Anything else you can come up with to provide the users with the best possible UX
What We’re Looking For
• Proactive, analytical problem solvers with a strong customer orientation
• Great communicators – primarily written but oral as well.
• Working knowledge of Excel and SaaS software
• Ability to absorb new concepts readily and aggressively
• Knowledge of Stock-based compensation (primarily Stock Options) a plus
• Knowledge of private company Corporate structures a plus
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, occasionally chaotic environment
• Detail-oriented nature