Test & Integration Systems Engineer
LaBine and Associates
- Boston, MA
Our client currently has an opportunity for a talented engineer in the integration and test of hardware and software of Radar systems.
The Radar Systems Department provides system engineering, integration, and test expertise to the radar, sensor, and ship systems programs.
In this role, you will perform various engineering activities depending on your experience and skill level, such as system test requirements development, planning, execution, and analysis for system integration and verification in hardware-in-the-loop facilities, flight tests, and sell-off of production radar systems; technical support on-site and as reach-back for deployed sensor systems; and modeling and simulation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support planning, design, and execution of integration and verification tests for hardware and software modifications
- Support Flight Test planning, execution, analysis, and reporting
- Prepare plans, procedures, and test cases
- Develop detailed integration information sheets and detailed verification information sheets
- Update the engineering test environment for use by the hardware, software, and systems test teams including configuration management of hardware, software, and firmware
- Perform integration and test activities at the specified CONUS location
- Support Acceptance Testing and DD250 of radar
Required Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) or related discipline
- Experience as a radar systems engineer with one or more of the following; developing radars or radar subsystems, operating radars, testing radars, developing software for radar systems
- Minimum of six years experience in an engineering role with system integration or test of DoD systems
- Experience with creating plans, test scripts, and/or conducting performance analysis
- Programming experience in MATLAB, C/C++, Python, or another programming language
US Citizenship required as this position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Familiarity X-Band radar technology (such as AN/TPY-2, SBX, etc.)
- Familiarity with Early Warning radar technology (UEWR, Cobra Dane, etc)
- Experience with root cause analysis of radar systems and interoperability
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
- Understanding of radar signal and data processing
- Strong MATLAB knowledge and experience
- Experience with DOORS or related database
- Well organized with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
Monday, September 14, 2020