Senior Data Engineer
LaBine and Associates
- Bridgewater, NJ
Our global client / partner is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to work remotely with occasional visits to corporate operations center located outside of New York City.
The Senior Data Engineer is responsible for the managing and optimizing the data flows and data mappings between the different global customer data platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of software and data engineering experience with focus on designing and developing with Customer Data technologies and platforms, Databases, and large-scale data processing systems
- 3-5 years of working with customer data flows and mappings across Customer Data Platform , Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Mulesoft APIs, ETL tools etc.
- 3-5 years of technical design and development experience with data development languages like SQL, Python, R, SQL etc.
- Experience with running complex queries to triage issues across different data platforms
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience with improving data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban) with product/sprint backlog, story point estimation
- Demonstrate ability to mentor other team members
- Big Data technology experiences a plus
Required Technical Skills:
- Data flow and mapping experience across Customer Data Platform (CDP), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Salesforce Service Cloud (SFCC)
- Data flows using Mulesoft APIs, JSON
- ETL tools/technologies, Databases
- SQL, Python, R, Scala
- Scrum/Agile practical experience
Monday, September 7, 2020