C# Full Stack Developer with MuleSoft
LaBine & Associates
- Des Moines, IA
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer With MuleSoft experience for a contract to hire role for our growing financial services client. You must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered.
This position can be in Des Moines, IA or REMOTE.
- Develop and maintain new and existing technology systems; Mentor other developers.
- Develop appropriate requirements, scope, and estimates.
- Build strong internal and external partnerships.
- Actively supports the company’s strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
- Proactively pursues development opportunities and show expected progress on learning plan.
- Create and maintain complex applications for the benefit of internal and external customers. Provide oversight to project team members on development best practices. Assist with coding questions as needed.
- Lead the development of technical application design documents on complex projects.
- Provide unit testing of all coding changes with the goal of providing a stable production environment. Provide oversight and final testing of code from other project team members.
- Builds and maintains applications in such a way that exceeds regulatory requirements. Security is a critical design requirement and data, systems, and applications must be protected at all points of the development lifecycle
- BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree, or equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
- 10+ years’ experience with coding in more than two development languages (C#, SQL, VB.NET, C++, Objective C, HTML, Java Script, Java, XML, ASP.NET, etc.) and be proficient in those languages.
- Full Stack Developer with .NET and Mulesoft experience
- Advanced database design and development.
- Expert technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Good to excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of finance and credit card systems is highly preferred.
- Any Reactjs highly preferred.
- Expert modern graphical user interface and development methodologies.
- Fundamental software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Advanced analytical, design and problem-solving skills at multi-product/multi-environment level to troubleshoot system defects and mitigate the issues they cause.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly verbally and in writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, end-users for requirements gathering, testing, training, and outcome validation.
Wednesday, November 6, 2019